Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tiddly Ink Challenge # 45 - Bunny Hop With Us to Refer a Friend & Tuesday Morning Sketches #88

This week’s challenge was to get friends to Hop on over to Tiddly Inks and check out their challenge. Well, this week I knew that a bunny was of course the right pick but I think this one may have retired, which makes it ever better. The Tiddly Ink image I used this week was called, Hoppy Dance. I decided as an alternative for Easter, I would make it a spring card. After I picked my image, I wanted to give it the feel of a real bunny. You know how they have grey tips that blend into the white fur, so I thought I would go back to my old basics this week by using my water color pencils instead of my Copic’s.
I took a card stock that had flowers on them and picked a different cardstock to change the bottom. Using my Spellbinders I cut the bunny out in a circle and then the layer as a scalloped circle. I then used my Martha Steward Grass punch to make the border, and then over laid that with a cute jelly bean ribbon that my mom sent me. After I finished all these steps I thought it was still missing something and so I made my Hoppy Springs, where I just used punches, one oval and one scalloped oval. Then I still felt like it was missing that extra something, so I went to my gems and found a rainbow of small gems that truly made this card that I liked to a card I loved. It is always amazing how adding a little bling can make all the difference.
Tiddly Inks has so many great digitals and they have they even have freebies! Check out their challenge and tell them Judi sent you, after all you might win some extra freebies!
I HOP you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable!! Love all of your springy colors and that bunny is just too cute hopping through the grass you created!!! Gorgeous and thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks bunny hop!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! The bling does add that certain something!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and I love your jelly bean ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny bunny! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww that is just so so cute judi! i love the soft cllouring on your little bunny and the papers are fab. thank you for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet, SWEET!!!!! Adorable card and that jelly bean ribbon is the cutest! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers and best of luck on the referrals! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card! Love the cute design paper and the ribbon is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week. I hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable!!! thank you for joining us at tiddly inks.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete