Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So I have for many years had Tuesday Morning Sketches bookmarked and I will say I always look at it because, let's get real... if you have made more than a handful of cards sometimes coming up with idles can be hard.  I love Tuesday Morning Sketches because it has opened me to so many idles.  This week I did a Tiddly Inks Stamp.  I colored with Copic Markers and the cloud paper was a digital paper I got off of etsy.  Inside it reads "BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY HEART FLOAT". I hope you enjoy my labor of love.


4 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as an be!! Love the image and the cloud paper is really neat! I'm so glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and hope you will play along again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable, Judi! That little kitty is super sweet :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!
    For linking up, most challenges require that you link up your post rather than your main blog link. To do that, click on the title of your post, and the direct link will appear in your browser bar. I hope that's helpful :)
    AND, finally, I'm going to feature your card on the TMS Facebook page today. The link for it is here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute image. Delightful card. Nice use of our sketch. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love that sweet image!!
    Thanks for playing along this week with Tuesday Morning Sketches #208!

    ReplyDelete